Tumblr is really just a big blue High School Musical fansite and everybody knows it
[Amy talking about her sons] But they’re boys, so they’re kinda crazy and um, when mothers come over with daughters and we have playdates, my house is a little crazy. Everyone’s kind of running around, jumping off furniture and they’ll bring their daughters over and the daughters will be like, “should we, you know, sit in the corner and cooperate?”
when they were prepping me for the surgery the nurse put one of those cloth hats over my head to keep the hair out of my face
she said “here’s your party hat”
and i was already trippin balls so I said
and wiggled around on the table like a gleeful slug
i think about this post sometimes and it makes me grin like a dope
I LOVE WHEN DOGS ARE CONFUSED AND THEY DO THE CUTE LITTLE BACK AND FORTH HEAD TILT
i’ve been informed that dogs don’t do this when they’re confused, they do it so they can hear better and that is still just as cute
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."
- Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)